We’re excited to announce the third round of Career Connect Washington program intermediary grantees, which bridge the connection between industry and educators to create and scale Career Launch, Career Prep, and Career Explore programs. Thank you to all applicants for their submissions and the hard work they put forward to develop application materials.
To receive updates on future rounds of funding and important Career Connect Washington announcements, visit our sign-up page here.
We would like to extend our congratulations to the applicants who were selected in Round 3 to develop career connected learning programs:
- Computing for All – Career Launch in IT (Yakima County)
- Independent Automotive Technicians Apprenticeship Committee – Career Launch in Automotive (Benton, Thurston, Yakima, Grays Harbor, King, Pierce, Spokane, and Kitsap Counties)
- Shoreline Community College – Career Launch in Biotechnology and Biotechnology Manufacturing (Snohomish and King Counties)
- Seattle Colleges – Career Launch in Software/Web Development and Video, Film, and Graphic Design (King County)
- Seattle Jobs Initiative – Career Prep in Heavy Equipment Mechanics (King County)
- Thurston Chamber Foundation – Career Prep in Manufacturing (Thurston County)
- Washington Alliance for Better Schools – Career Launch in Real Estate Strategy and Operations, Ambulatory Care, and Home Health Care (King County)
We look forward to working with these organizations to reach the goal of 60% of students in the class of 2030 completing Career Launch and 100% of students completing career connected learning programs.