We’re excited to announce the sixth round of Career Connect Washington program intermediary grantees, which bridge the connection between industry and educators to create and scale Career Launch, Career Prep, and Career Explore programs. Thank you to all applicants for their submissions and the hard work they put forward to develop application materials.
We would like to extend our congratulations to the applicants who were selected in Round 6 to develop career connected learning programs:
- WSU – College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science – Career Launch – Biotechnology
- San Juan Islands Conservation District – Career Launch – Restoration Ecology
- Independent Automotive Technicians Apprenticeship Committee – Career Launch/Registered Apprenticeship – Automotive
- Skagit Valley College – Career Launch – Manufacturing Technology
- Wenatchee Valley College – Career Launch – Industrial Technology
- Seattle Central College – Career Launch – Teacher Preparation
- Aerospace Machinists Joint Training Committee – Career Launch/Registered Apprenticeship – Supply Chain & Logistics
- Whatcom Community College – Career Launch – Behavioral Health
- Degrees of Change – Career Prep – multiple occupations, including Accounting, Finance, Marketing
- Elements of Education Partners – Career Prep – multiple occupations, including Engineering, Audio and Visual Technology, Education
- Washington State Building and Construction Trades Council– Career Explore – Construction Trades
- Washington Alliance for Better Schools – Career Explore – Health Sciences
Congratulations to all, and we look forward to continuing our work with you to build career connected learning programs for Washington students.