We’re excited to announce the seventh round of Career Connect Washington program intermediary grantees, which bridge the connection between industry and educators to create and scale Career Launch, Career Prep, and Career Explore programs. Thank you to all applicants for their submissions and the hard work they put forward to develop application materials.
We would like to extend our congratulations to the applicants who were selected in Round 7 to develop career connected learning programs:
- Computing for All – Information Technology Career Launch – Grant County
- Eat on the Wild Side – Maritime Career Launch – King County
- Machinists Institute – Advanced Manufacturing Career Launch – Spokane County
- Mentors in Tech – Information Technology Career Launch – King / Snohomish / Lewis Counties
- Nooksack Salmon Enhancement Association – Ecological Restoration Career Launch – Whatcom County
- Pacific Education Institute –Natural Resources Career Prep – Grays Harbor / Thurston Counties
- Palmers Scholars – Construction Trades Career Prep – Pierce County
- Seattle Central College – Dental Assisting Career Launch – King County
- Seattle Jobs Initiative – Automotive Machining Career Launch – King County
- SkillSource – Veterinary Technician Career Launch – Chelan / Douglas Counties
- South Kitsap School District – Renewable Energy Career Explore & Prep – Clallam / Jefferson / Kitsap / Mason / Pierce / Benton / Franklin / Walla Walla Counties
- Vamos Outdoor Project – Education & Social Services Career Launch – Whatcom / Skagit Counties
- Washington Alliance for Better Schools – Health Sciences Career Launch – King / Spokane Counties
Congratulations to all, and we look forward to continuing our work with you to build career connected learning programs for Washington students.