It is our pleasure to announce that nine organizations have been selected to lead their regions in expansion of career connected learning in the 2021-2023 biennium. The competitive process was open to all qualified applicants within the nine regions that correspond to Educational Service District areas.
We are delighted that the selected organizations and their partners will build on the successes of the past two years to continue providing young Washingtonians with opportunities to explore, prep, and launch into careers.
The role of each Regional Network is to convene and manage cross-industry, cross-sector partnerships that will lead to the expansion of career connected learning (CCL) opportunities that meet their region’s needs; to develop regional strategies to pursue growth of CCL programs; serve as primary point-of-contact for career connected learning within their region, use data to inform regional strategies for equitable access to career connected learning, and other responsibilities.
- Capital Region Educational Service District 113 – Counties: Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Grays Harbor, and Pacific
- Greater Spokane Incorporated – Counties: Adams, Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman
- Educational Service District 105 – Counties: Kittitas, Yakima, Grant, and Klickitat
- Educational Service District 112 – Counties: Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Pacific, Skamania, and Wahkiakum
- North Central ESD 171 – Counties: Chelan, Douglas, Grant, and Okanogan
- South Kitsap School District # 402 – Counties: Kitsap, Jefferson, and Clallam
- Washington Alliance for Better Schools – Counties: King and Pierce
- Washington State STEM Education Foundation – Counties: Walla Walla, Benton, Franklin, Columbia, Garfield, and Asotin
- Northwest Educational Service District 189 – Counties: Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom
To receive updates on future rounds of funding and important Career Connect Washington announcements, all are welcome to sign up here.
Tenth Round of CCW Program Builder Grantees Selected
We’re excited to announce the tenth round of Career Connect Washington Program Builders, who bridge the connection between industry and educators to create and scale Career Launch (includes Registered Apprenticeship), Career Prep (includes Recognized Pre-Apprenticeship), [...]
Announcing Round Ten of CCW Program Builder Grants
On behalf of Career Connect Washington (CCW), the Washington State Employment Security Department (ESD) is conducting a Round 10 Request for Proposals (RFP) for CCW Program Builder Funding. We are seeking proposals from highly [...]
Ninth Round of CCW Intermediary Grantees Selected
We’re excited to announce the ninth round of Career Connect Washington Program Builder grantees, which bridge the connection between industry and educators to create and scale Career Launch, Registered Apprenticeship, Career Prep, Recognized Pre-Apprenticeship, [...]